Entries have now closed.
ENTRY LIST view here
RACE CLASSES view here
There are now no restrictions on entry.
Full refunds for entry fees will be available up until closure of entries.
Competitors who need to withdraw due to illness will get a full refund of their entry fees.
Notes on classes
- Competitors aged 20 or younger (juniors) are eligible to run in each class up to the end of the calendar year in which they reach the given age. They are entitled to compete in older classes up to and including 21.
- Competitors aged 21 or older (seniors) are eligible to run in each class from the beginning of the calendar year in which they reach the given age. They are entitled to compete in younger classes down to and including 21.
- The main competition classes are called W21 and M21, for women and men respectively. All age groups of competitors are eligible to enter the 21 year age class.
- Classes may further be subdivided on skill into E (Elite for 21 age class only) A and B grades which indicate degree of difficulty.
- Classes and grades may be altered or merged at the organisers’ discretion, for example if a class does not attract enough entrants.
- SI Air+ contactless punching will be on for all events and all classes. You can use a SIAC or a normal SI card.
- To ensure fairness, your start time in an event will be determined by the grade you decide to enter. Specific start time requests can only be considered for parents of young children who may need split starts, and event officials including volunteers. This policy is in accordance with the ONZ Foot Orienteering rules (rule 12.3).
- MW10N is an open, non-competitive class for children who may be shadowed by their parents or care-givers.
- Open Easy is an open class with easy (yellow level) navigation.
- Open Very Easy is an open class with very easy (white level) navigation.
- MWJR: Men Junior Rec is an open class for all junior B grade runners with moderate (orange level) navigation.
- MWOR: Men Open Rec is an open class for all senior B grade runners with moderate (orange level) navigation.