We’ve added some details about SportIdent Air+ contactless punching and how it will be used at the Nationals. Hopefully this helps answer some of your questions!
- SI Air+ is enabled for all events except the sprint, where it is only enabled for the elite M/W21E and M/W20 classes.
- If you don’t have a SportIdent Active Card (SIAC) and enter the M/W21E or M/W20 sprint class, we will loan you one at no cost.
- This is to ensure fairness, so all orienteers in your sprint class will be punching the same way as you.
- You can enter the Nationals with a SIAC or a normal SI card, just enter your SI number on the entries page as usual.
- If you don’t have an SI card, you can arrange to hire one during the entry process.